Synopsis: LT is designed to reinforce powerful evaluation tools known as “listening” skills. No matter what types of modalities you practice expanding your evaluation abilities will enhance your treatment outcomes. Listening Techniques’ are palpation tools developed by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO which enable you to fine-tune your assessment skills. Through ‘Listening’ you will be able to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Focused Listening on the brain, nerves, vascular system and articulations.
• Deepen “listening skills” (palpation procedure) that help guide you to the proper manipulation site.
• Learn to interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions.
• Explore through listening how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
• Practice listening to the body systems, as they respond to your treatments.
• Learn to identify the correct approach and amount of force when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time.
Prerequisite: LT class
Required Advance Reading: None
Upcoming LT2 courses
None scheduled for the moment.
Other Barral Institute Courses
Please scroll down and click on class name to move to its description and prerequisites.
Visceral Manipulation Courses
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2)
Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3)
Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax (VM4)
Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)
VisceroEmotional Relationships (VM6)
Neural Manipulation Courses
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1)
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3)
Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)
New Manual Articular Approach Courses
Visceral Vascular Courses
Listering Techniques Courses
Neuro-Visceral Manipulation of the Thorax and Abdomen (NVMTA)
Advanced Visceral Components of the Abdomen and Pelvis
Advanced Visceral Components of the Neck and Thorax (VMAT)
Visceral, Neural and Articular Advanced Clinical Synthesis (VNAC)
Visceral Manipulation Dissection (VMD)
Visceral Integration Workshop (VIW)
Strategic Crossroads of the Body 1 (SCB1)
Clinical Symposium with Jean Pierre Barral (SYMJP)
Other Related Courses
Not all classes are currently offered by BI Denmark, although we hope to offer them all in the future. If you have a particular request for a course, please do contact us.