Synopsis: This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain, and cranial region.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intracranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2) or Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3) or Visceral Approach to Trauma and Whiplash II (VTWII).
Required Advance Reading: Manual Therapy for Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.