Synopsis: This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain, and cranial region.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intracranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1) and Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2) and Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3)
Required Advance Reading: Manual Therapy for Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Other Barral Institute Courses
Please scroll down and click on class name to move to its description and prerequisites.
Visceral Manipulation Courses
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2)
Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3)
Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax (VM4)
Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)
VisceroEmotional Relationships (VM6)
Neural Manipulation Courses
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1)
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3)
Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)
Neural Manipulation: Central and Peripheral Connections (NM5)
New Manual Articular Approach Courses
Visceral Vascular Courses
Listering Techniques Courses
Neuro-Visceral Manipulation of the Thorax and Abdomen (NVMTA)
Advanced Visceral Components of the Abdomen and Pelvis
Advanced Visceral Components of the Neck and Thorax (VMAT)
Visceral, Neural and Articular Advanced Clinical Synthesis (VNAC)
Visceral Manipulation Dissection (VMD)
Visceral Integration Workshop (VIW)
Strategic Crossroads of the Body 1 (SCB1)
Clinical Symposium with Jean Pierre Barral (SYMJP)
Other Related Courses
Not all classes are currently offered by BI Denmark, although we hope to offer them all in the future. If you have a particular request for a course, please do contact us.