Synopsis: Explore in depth the connections between our organs and our emotions.
- Explore the body and the organism, physical energy, psychoemotional energy and release techniques all with respect to Jean Pierre Barral’s unique visceral approach.
- Discover all three levels of Manual Thermal Evaluation, active and passive tissue emotional liberation, and psychoemotional liberation.
- Understand the Chicken-or-Egg Syndrome in relation to organ dysfunction and emotions.
- Learn how to break the visceroemotional cycle through Visceral Manipulation.
- As a workshop that would typically be offered at the post-graduate level, this course engages course participants in a dynamic exchange of information tailored to advanced skills.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Prerequisite: VM5 (Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional).
Required Advance Reading: Understanding the Messages of Your Body by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.