• Ensures a deep understanding of anatomy, physiology and Visceral Manipulation Therapy techniques.
• Helps preserve the right of qualified healthcare professionals to practice Visceral Manipulation
• Demonstrates your commitment to excellence and enhances your networking and referral status.
• Paves the way to future healthcare legislation, licensing and insurance reimbursements.
• Techniques Certification: Allows you to use the professional designation “CVTP” in your title.
1. Successfully complete the following seminars:
• Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
• Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2)
• Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3)
• Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax (VM4)
2. Successfully complete a Techniques-level at-home objective exam for each class level.
3. Submit ten (10) case write-ups following the required format.
4. Successfully complete a practical /oral /written exam with a Certified BI Examiner that tests your ability to understand and apply VM techniques from class levels VM1-VM4.
Note: Visceral Manipulation Certification through the Barral Institute certifies a person’s abilities in Visceral Manipulation (VM). Since certification does not provide a legal right to practice, a person must have the appropriate credential and/or license to practice manual therapy in their area.