Synopsis: Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3) studies the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
- Learn to identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral’s method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region.
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of the body region.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension.
Course Length: 4 Days, 24 Hours course time
Prerequisite: VM2 (Abdomen 2) or VMIB (Visceral Manipulation IB).
Required Advance Reading: Urogenital Manipulation, by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.
Other Barral Institute Courses
Please scroll down and click on class name to move to its description and prerequisites.
Visceral Manipulation Courses
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2)
Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3)
Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax (VM4)
Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)
VisceroEmotional Relationships (VM6)
Neural Manipulation Courses
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1)
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3)
Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)
New Manual Articular Approach Courses
Visceral Vascular Courses
Listering Techniques Courses
Neuro-Visceral Manipulation of the Thorax and Abdomen (NVMTA)
Advanced Visceral Components of the Abdomen and Pelvis
Advanced Visceral Components of the Neck and Thorax (VMAT)
Visceral, Neural and Articular Advanced Clinical Synthesis (VNAC)
Visceral Manipulation Dissection (VMD)
Visceral Integration Workshop (VIW)
Strategic Crossroads of the Body 1 (SCB1)
Clinical Symposium with Jean Pierre Barral (SYMJP)
Other Related Courses
Not all classes are currently offered by BI Denmark, although we hope to offer them all in the future. If you have a particular request for a course, please do contact us.