Synopsis: This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1) or Visceral Approach to Trauma and Whiplash (VTW).
Required Advance Reading: Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.