VNAC, developed by Jean-Pierre Barral, is designed to help Visceral, Neural and Manual Articular trained practitioners sharpen their skills by integrating these evaluation and treatment techniques in the clinical setting.
- Maximize the results for patients by integrating information from previous VM, NM and MAA seminars.
- Learn to effectively blend the various modalities for the most complete evaluation and treatment.
- Understand how Jean-Pierre Barral works with patients in his clinic utilizing all the evaluation and treatment techniques.
- Learn how Jean-Pierre determines where to begin treatment keeping in mind that the cause is often far removed from the location of the patient’s pain.
- Gain insights into using time and energy most efficiently during patient sessions.
- Understand how to connect tensions found in the body with the emotional centers and incorporate precise emotional release.
- Through the clinical synthesis of the techniques discover what to do for specific symptoms such as headaches, low back pain, liver problems, and knee pain.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Pre-requisite: VM3 OR VM4; and NM2 OR NM3; and MALE OR MAUE OR MASP
Advance Preparation: To prepare for the course we suggest that you review your class notes and study guides from the pre-requisite classes.