Carlos received the degree as osteopath from Real Centro Universitario el Escorial-Maria Cristina (Madrid, Spain), but furthermore he has taken an extensive number of courses and diplomas.
Just to mention a few:
- Diploma in Visceral Manipulation at (Barral Institute)
- Diploma in Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Upledger Institute)
- University Diploma in Fasciaterapia and Pulsology Danis Bois Method (RCU Escorial-María Cristina, Spain)
- Diploma in Structural Osteopathy (Atlantaria, Spain)
- Diploma in Manual Therapies: Chiromassage, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage (Acu Canarias, Spain)
- Complete Training of Neural Manipulation (Barral Institute)
- Complete Training of Manual Articular Approach with Jean-Pierre Barral
- Training in Pediatric Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Upledger Institute)
- Full training of Pediatric Visceral Manipulation (Barral Institute)
- Complete training in Fasciaterapia and Pulsology M.D.B. Pediatric (Center de Mouvement, France)
Since 2012 Carlos has been also been working as an interpreter with the Barral Institute in Spain at VM1-6, LT1, NM1-4 and MASP and he is qualified to assist at VM1-3 and CST1-2.