4-day course with Kåre Nielsen
Thursday 23. January till Sunday 26. January 2020
9am - 5pm (3pm on the last day)
Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3) studies the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
- Learn to identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral’s method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region.
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of the body region.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension.
The course is taught in English.
VM2 (Abdomen 2) or VMIB (Visceral Manipulation IB).
Required Advanced Reading:
Urogenital Manipulation, by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.
Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO, M.R.O.DK
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. Floor, 2200 Copenhagen N
6,000.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea
4,000.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 23rd November 2019 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org