3-day course with Alain Croibier
Wednesday 6. December till Friday 8. December 2023
9am - 5pm (Ends at 3pm on the last day)
Neural Manipulation of the Central and Peripheral Connections (NM5) offers the most recent advancements in this body of work and expands on concepts and application of NM.
Neural Manipulation 5 (NM5) continues to build on the techniques presented and practiced in the previous Neural Manipulation (NM1-4) seminars. After incorporating these skills and techniques that you have already studied into your practice, you can attest to the notion that there are more beautiful subtleties still to discover.
In NM5 you will expand on those areas, and elaborate on many parts of the nervous system. Some topics and practicum covered include the olfactory nerve, new notions about the cauda equine and the pudendal nerve.
- Explore in more detail the anatomy and function of the Brain, Cranial Nerves, and Peripheral Nerves
- Study the Trigeminal Nerve/Mandibular Nerve, and relationships with the TMJ, Hypoglossal Nerve and Lingual Nerve
- New notions about the Vagus Nerve
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve
- Treatment of the Olfactory Nerve and Vomeronasal Organ
- Discover the mechanics of conus medularis - cauda equina and Filum Terminale
- Study and treatment of the Pudendal Nerve and Coccygeal Nerves
- According to the time left : In-depth exploration of the Suboccipital Nerves, Obturator Nerve, Musculocutaneous Nerve, Long Thoracic Nerve and Phrenic Nerve
The course is taught in English.
Neural Manipulation: An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1) and Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2) and Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3) and Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)
Required Advance Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Your notes from NM1 - NM4.
Alain Croibier, DO, MRO(F)
TA: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. Floor, 2200 Copenhagen N
7,000.- DKK, inclusive lunch & coffee/tea.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 3 months before the course, i.e. 6th September 2023 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at email@example.com