3-day course with Mark Bloemberg
Monday 11. October till Wednesday 13. October 2023
9am - 5pm (Ends at 3pm on the last day)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain, and cranial region.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intracranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
The course is taught in English.
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3).
Required Advance Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
(can be bought as eBook at Barral Institute US: eBook-Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves)
Mark Bloemberg, Osteopath, BI-D
TA: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. Floor, 2200 Copenhagen N
6,000.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
4,000.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate.
The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 11th August 2023 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org