3-day course med Mark Bloemberg
Wednesday 24th January till Friday 26th January 2018
9am - 5pm (3pm on the last day)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
The course is taught in English.
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1) or Visceral Approach to Trauma and Whiplash (VTW).
Required Advance Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Mark Bloemberg, PT, BI-D
TA: Alex Fugallo, Osteopath
Center for Indre Respons, Købmagergade 55, 3. sal, 1150 København K
5,000.- DKK, inclusive sandwich and coffee/tea.
3.333,- DKK, inclusive sandwich and coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 24th November 2017 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at email@example.com