3-day course with René Assink
Friday 12. April till Sunday 14. April 2019
9AM - 5PM (3PM on the last day)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
The course is taught in English.
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Upper Body (NM2).
Required Advanced Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
René Assink, DO, PT, CST-D, BI-D
Assistant: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. sal, 2200 København N
5,000.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
3,333.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 12th February 2019 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org