3-day course with Roberto Bonanzinga
Thursday 17. August till Saturday 19. August 2017
9AM - 5PM (ends at 3PM on the last day)
This is a specialized course focusing on the impact of whiplash.
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
The course is taught in English.
Experience with manual listening skills.
Required advanced reading:
Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.
Roberto Bonanzinga, Osteopath, DO, BI-D
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, "Baghuset", 1. floor, 2200 Copenhagen N
5,000.- DKK, inclusiv sandwich og kaffe/te.
Deposit 1,000.- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 17th June 2017 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org