3-day course with René Assink
Friday 17. August till Sunday 19. August 2018
9AM - 5PM (3PM on the last day)
This is a specialized course focusing on the impact of whiplash.
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
The course is taught in English.
Experience with manual listening skills.
Required advanced reading:
Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.
René Assink, DO, PT, CST-D, BI-D
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. sal, 2200 København N
4,500.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org