3-day course with Kåre Nielsen
Friday 4th March till Sunday 6th March 2022
9am - 5pm (3pm on the last day)
This course explores a comprehensive approach to joints. It integrates all aspects of the joint including the nerve, artery, bone, capsule, and ligaments, as well as visceral and emotional connections.
- Delve into the joints like never before. Examine the nerves of each joint, along with the arteries, meniscus, ligaments, capsule attachments and folds.
- Work with soft tissue mobilization of the associated bones, while looking at direct and indirect relationships between the bones of the body.
- Explore the relationship between the viscera and the joints.
- Discover how the joints receive and emit messages with other parts of the body, as well as the emotional connections.
- Learn how to evaluate and treat each major joint (spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, pelvis, knee, ankle) for its primary dysfunction from the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to it.
- Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
- Understand why Jean-Pierre Barral feels that this will become his most famous curriculum.
Read more in detail about Manual Articular Approach
The course is taught in English.
Professional healthcare practitioner, student in healthcare program or graduate awaiting licensure/accreditation with experience in manual listening skills and must have strong anatomy knowledge of peripheral nerves.
Following courses are recommended, but not required: NM2 and NM3
Required Advance Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
(It can be bought as an eBook at Barral Institute US: eBook-Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves)
Kåre Nielsen, Osteopat, DO, M.R.O.DK
Nørager Fysioterapi, Skrænten 8, 9610 Nørager
5,500.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
3,667.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate.
The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 4th January 2022 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at email@example.com