3-day course with René Assink
Friday 17. August till Sunday 19. August 2018
9AM - 5PM (3PM on the last day)
This is a specialized course focusing on the impact of whiplash.
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
The course is taught in English.
Experience with manual listening skills.
Required advanced reading:
Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.
René Assink, DO, PT, CST-D, BI-D
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. sal, 2200 København N
2,500.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea
Only valid for those, who participated at NM1 in August 2017 and NM2 in January 2018
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at email@example.com