3-day course with Ron Mariotti
Thursday 16. November till Saturday 18. November 2017
9am - 5pm (3pm on the last day)
LT is designed to reinforce powerful "listening" skills.
- Discover a new listening skills (palpation procedure) that helps guide you to the proper manipulation site.
- Learn to interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Explore through listening how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Practice listening to the body systems, as they respond to your treatments.
- Learn to identify the correct approach and amount of force when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
The course is taught in English.
Experience with sensitive, light-touch palpation
Recommended Advance Reading:
Visceral Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, or A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Dr. Ron Mariotti, N.D., BI-D
TA: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopat, DO, M.R.O.DK
Center for Indre Respons, Købmagergade 55, 3. sal, 1150 København K
5,000.- DKK, inclusive sandwich and coffee/tea.
3.333,- DKK, inclusive sandwich and coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 16th September 2017 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org bla