3-day workshop with Roberto Bonanzinga
Monday 19. August till Wednesday 21. August 2019
9am - 5pm (Ends at 3pm on the last day)
The workshop will present specific and advanced techniques and explain the anatomy, breathing mechanism, function and physiology of the thorax.
- Build on the knowledge of the thorax region as learned in VM4.
- Review the myofascial structures of the thorax.
- Explore the hyoid suspensory apparatus, thyroid, tonsils and pharynx.
- Learn more precise techniques for the oesophagus, pleura, heart and pericardium
- Classify retropharyngeal space.
- Discover treatment techniques to enhance the breathing mechanism.
The course is taught in English.
Required Advance Reading:
The Thorax by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.
Roberto Bonanzinga, Osteopath, DO, BI-D
Assistant: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. Floor, 2200 Copenhagen N
5,000.- DKK, inclusive coffee/the.
3,333.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 19th June 2019 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org