- 1980 – graduated from the polytechnic Institute for clinical chemistry in Hengelo, The Nederlands
- 1985 – graduated from the SUPA in Utrecht, The Nederlands as physiotherapist
- 1993 – graduated from the College Sutherland in Brussels, Belgium as osteopath
- 2016 – Health Practitioner
- Co-director: Upledger Institute Germany (U.I.D.) Barral Institute Germany (B.I.D.) and Osteopathy Society Germany (O.G.D.)
- Since 1986 working as an independent Therapist in private practice in Lübeck, Germany
- Operates worldwide as a teacher for all areas of the Osteopathy,
- Visceral Manipulation Barral (all levels)
- Neural Manipulation Barral and Croibier (all levels)
- Visceral- Cranial- Parietal Pediatrics (all levels)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy and Somatic Emotional Release (all levels)
- Train and Counterstrain, Muscle Energy Techniques, Sutherland Techniques, Myofascial Release, G.O.T. and Osteopatic Manipulation Techniques.
- Since 1995, worked as Content Manager at the Upledger and Barral Institute Austria.
- Member of the “Osteopathic Association Germany e.V. – V.O.D.”, Member of the “Federal Association Osteopathy – b.a.o.” and Member of the “Proffesional Association Osteopathy” – B.V.O.
- Funding member, Chairman (1999 – 2005) honorary member of the “Association of Upledger CranioSacral Therapist Germany – U.C.D.”.
- Co-Author and Author of osteophatic journal articals and and osteophatic Books