3-day course with Ron Mariotti
Monday 20. November till Wednesday 22. November 2017
9am - 5pm (3pm on the last day)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for the vascular system of the body.
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the vascular system, particularly how arteries dilate or diminish in diameter depending on the function of the body.
- Understand how compression along vascular structures creates restriction patterns and pain throughout the body.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the vascular structures using direct techniques on the arteries like compression, decompression and elongation, as well as indirect techniques using the limbs.
- Explore manipulation of the soft tissues of the heart itself, aorta, subclavian artery, along with all the arteries connected with the visceral system.
- Enhance your understanding of how increased blood circulation to an organ improves function of the viscera, and learn how to improve the blood circulation to organs, directly and/or indirectly.
- Learn treatment of the vaso-pressive system and the brain.
- Discover the research done with doppler ultrasound to determine the best mobilizations of the arteries to improve local and general blood circulation.
- Learn practical integration of vascular treatment into the therapeutic session.
The course is taught in English.
VM1 (Abdomen 1), VM2 (Abdomen 2) and VM4 (Thorax).
Required Advance Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Dr. Ron Mariotti, N.D., BI-D
Center for Ernæring og Terapi, Ryesgade 27, Baghuset, 1. sal, 2200 København N
5,000.- DKK, inclusive sandwich and coffee/tea.
3.333,- DKK, inclusive sandwich and coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 20th September 2017 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org