3-day course with Ron Mariotti
Tuesday 11. December till Thursday 13. December 2018
9am - 5:30pm
This series of 5 classes is to provide the practitioner with the following:
- Increased understanding of the anatomical and physiological basis of Barral’s VM techniques.
- Detailed understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Deeper understanding of organ/brain connections.
- Detailed understanding of common presentations of visceral pathology seen in clinical practice.
- Deeper understanding of organ connections via fascial, vascular, neural, hormonal, and chemical pathways.
- Provide participants with a pathology-specific protocol based on organ-organ and organ-brain interconnections to optimize patient outcomes.
- Provide participants with a detailed study guide to serve as a valuable resource guide.
Highlights of the course serie:
- Learn about the historical and cultural beliefs around each organ discussed.
- Learn about the evolution of the human organ system focusing on structural and functional differences with other species.
- Review embryology, anatomy and physiology of each organ, with particular focus on neurovascular and mechanical details relevant to organ function / dysfunction.
- Study the organ-brain connections.
- Enhance your understanding of visceral-neural-vascular connections to improve your application of JP Barral’s techniques.
- Learn how to utilize listening techniques to increase treatment precision and optimized patient responses.
- Engage in proven listening drills to enhance your palpation and listening skills.
- Learn how to integrate Barral’s visceral manipulation techniques with his cutting edge approach to enhancing organ-brain integration for optimum patient outcomes.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common stomach pathologies such as hiatal hernia, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and gastroparesis.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common functional liver issues such as fatty liver disease, hemochromatosis, metabolic and hormone function.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common structural liver issues such as fibrosis, cirrhosis and decreased liver viscoelasticity.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common gallbladder issue such as cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation) and cholelithiasis (gallstones).
- Learn about common surgical approaches for the above common conditions and the complications and expected tissue responses.
This advanced level workshop will strengthen the participant’s expertise in integrating Barral’s Visceral Manipulation techniques with common gastrointestinal issues as seen in the clinical practice. This class provides a deeper understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
The focus of this class (CG-2) is the abdominal organs including the duodenum, jejunoileum, colon, and rectum. The participants will gain a deeper understanding of each organ including their associated membranes, ligaments, innervation, vascularization, spatial and functional interrelationships, and organ-brain connections.
Participants will practice techniques they have previously learned in the VM curriculum focusing on the utilization of these techniques as they apply to common clinical issues.
Participants will engage in detailed layered palpation labs designed to assist the practitioner in fine tuning palpation and listening skills. These layered palpation labs have been demonstrated to increase practitioner awareness of the various listening possibilities presented by each clinical condition.
Evaluation skills, treatment options and guidelines to enhance patient education including diet/lifestyle and “self-treatment” will be presented.
The course is taught in English.
Listening Techniques 1; An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT1) and Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3)
Required Advance Reading:
Dr. Ron Mariotti, N.D., BI-D
5,500.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 12th October 2018 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at email@example.com