3-day course with Alain Croibier
Wednesday 19th till Friday 21st June 2019
8:30am - 4:30pm (2:30pm on the last day)
These courses explore a comprehensive approach to joints. They integrate all aspects of the joint including the nerve, artery, bone, capsule, and ligaments, as well as visceral and emotional connections.
- Delve into the joints like never before. Examine the nerves of each joint, along with the arteries, meniscus, ligaments, capsule attachments and folds.
- Work with soft tissue mobilization of the associated bones, while looking at direct and indirect relationships between the bones of the body.
- Explore the relationship between the viscera and the joints.
- Discover how the joints receive and emit messages with other parts of the body, as well as the emotional connections.
- Learn how to evaluate and treat each major joint (spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, pelvis, knee, ankle) for its primary dysfunction from the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to it.
- Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
- Understand why Jean-Pierre Barral feels that this will become his most famous curriculum.
The course is taught in English.
Professional healthcare practitioner, student in healthcare program or graduate awaiting licensure/accreditation with experience in manual listening skills and must have strong anatomy knowledge of peripheral nerves.
Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2) and Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3) recommended but not required.
Required Advance Reading:
Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Alain Croibier, DO, MRO(F)
Assistent: Kåre Nielsen, Osteopath, DO
Soulhouse, Hørsholmgade 20, 3rd Floor, 2200 Copenhagen N
5,500.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
3,667.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Enrolment and payment here on this site.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 19th April 2019 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at email@example.com