3-day course with Gail Wetzler
Thursday 24. October till Saturday 26. October 2019
9AM - 5PM (3PM on the last day)
LT is designed to reinforce powerful evaluation tools known as "listening" skills. No matter what types of modalities you practice expanding your evaluation abilities will enhance your treatment outcomes. Listening Techniques’ are palpation tools developed by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO which enable you to fine-tune your assessment skills. Through ‘Listening’ you will be able to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Focused Listening on the brain, nerves, vascular system and articulations.
- Deepen "listening skills" (palpation procedure) that help guide you to the proper manipulation site.
- Learn to interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Explore through listening how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Practice listening to the body systems, as they respond to your treatments.
- Learn to identify the correct approach and amount of force when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
The course is taught in English.
LT1 (Listening Techniques 1: An Integrative Approach to Evaluation) and VM3 (The Pelvis) OR VM4 (The Thorax) and a year of experience using the LT1 material.
NM1 (Neuromeningeal Manipulation) and VM6 (VisceroEmotional Relationships) course attendance are not required, but recommended as this course material can enhance your LT2 workshop experience.
Required Advanced Reading:
Gail Wetzler, PT, DPT, EDO, BI-D
5,500.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
3,667.- DKK, inclusive coffee/tea.
If you have already attended this course with Barral Institute og would like to repeat it, then you are able to participate at this special rate. The course must be paid in full, when you book your place, so choose the option "Repeater Rate", when you book and send an email and let us know, when and where you attended the course.
Deposit 1000,- DKK to reserve your place. Full payment is due 2 months before the course, i.e. 24th August 2019 at the latest.
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Please email your questions to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org